My name is Harry Pinkster (54). I live in the north of the Netherlands, in the city of Groningen.
I collect beer bottles from all over the world since 1983.
Now 10880 different labels of tasted beers from 112 countries.
In this laste update from 23-11-2014:
- 92 new labels from 14 countries. New beers >>
- Beer from Georgia and Azerbaidjan, 111th/112th country in my
- Beers from 3 new Dutch breweries added on my website.
- Also more news about the latest brewery in my hometown Groningen
- 8 new Dutch breweries added at my map with all the active
At the left one of the latest labels in my collection
Stout Framboise, from the Brasserie du Mont Saleve in Neydens (FRA).
I added some new material from brewery Barbarossa, a closed brewery in Groningen, and made a new page with old bottles I have from this brewery.
I also added a page with all the coasters from this brewery, closed in the sixties. More >>>
There are still a few active dutch breweries where I didn't taste any beer so far. In this update the list became a bit longer because there are again e few new breweries in the Netherlands. The wanted breweries are listed on this special site. More >>>
Updated on this site is the interactive map with all the active Dutch breweries.
Besides the labels from self tasted beers I collect every item from the (mainly) closed breweries in my hometown Groningen. This website is completely restyled in june 2014. More >>>