My name is Harry Pinkster (56). I live in the north of the Netherlands, in the city of Groningen.
I collect beer bottles from all over the world since 1983.
Now 12.186 different labels of tasted beers from 115 countries.
In this laste update from 28-07-2016:
- 135 new labels from 21 countries. New beers >>
- Beer from Burkina Faso , the 114th country in my collection.
- Beer from 3 new Dutch breweries added on my website.
- Also news about the latest breweries in my hometown Groningen
- 10 new Dutch breweries added at my map with all the active
At the left one of the latest labels in my collection: Pale Ale,
from brewery Heer van Oranje Steenbergen.
I added some new material from brewery Barbarossa, a closed brewery in Groningen, and made a new page with old bottles I have from this brewery.
I also added a page with all the coasters from this brewery, closed in the sixties. More >>>
There are still a few active dutch breweries where I didn't taste any beer so far. In this update the list became a bit longer because there are again e few new breweries in the Netherlands. The wanted breweries are listed on this special site. More >>>
Updated on this site is the interactive map with all the active Dutch breweries.
Besides the labels from self tasted beers I collect every item from the breweries (including the closed) in my hometown Groningen. This website is completely restyled in june 2014. More >>>